The San Francisco 49ers take on the Dallas Cowboys in the Divisional Round of the NFL Playoffs at Levi’s Stadium on Sunday. Kickoff is at 6:30 p.m. EST.
This betting preview for Cowboys vs. 49ers, which includes our best bet of the game, is courtesy of DraftKings Sportsbook and powered by Dimers.
DraftKings Sportsbook is giving new users $200 in bonus bets when you place a $5 wager on Cowboys vs. 49ers on Sunday. Click ️ here ⬅️ to get yours.
Cowboys vs. 49ers 2023
- When: Sunday, January 22, 2023
- Kickoff: 6:30 p.m. EST
- Where: Levi’s Stadium
- Spread: 49ers -3.5 (-114), Cowboys +3.5 (-106)
- Moneyline: 49ers -200, Cowboys +172
- Total: Over/Under 46.5 (-105/-110)
Odds and lines are best available from selected sportsbooks at time of publishing and subject to change.
DraftKings has the best promo for Dallas vs. San Francisco, giving new users $200 in bonus bets just for betting on the game. Click ️ here ⬅️ to get started.
Cowboys vs. 49ers betting preview
Based on advanced data and machine learning, Dimers has simulated Cowboys vs. 49ers 10,000 times.
Dimers’ famous predictive analytics model, more commonly known as DimersBOT, gives the 49ers a 65% chance of beating the Cowboys.
Furthermore, according to DimersBOT, the 49ers (-3.5) are a 52% chance of covering the spread. The 46.5-point Over/Under is considered an equal 50-50 chance of hitting.
As always, predictions and probabilities are correct at time of publishing and subject to change.
Cowboys vs. 49ers best bet
Our best bet for Cowboys vs. 49ers in the NFL on Sunday is 49ers -3.5 (-114).
Click ️ here ⬅️ to place a wager with DraftKings Sportsbook.
Our betting advice is based on world-class simulations and wagering intelligence to help you make smarter decisions.
Score prediction for Cowboys vs. 49ers
Dimers’ predicted final score for Dallas vs. San Francisco on Sunday has the 49ers winning 25-21.
This prediction is based on each team’s average score following 10,000 game simulations.
Cowboys vs. 49ers player props
NFL player props are an exciting way to wager on Sunday’s game without necessarily betting on its outcome.
This article features the most likely first and anytime touchdown scorers for the Cowboys and 49ers.
San Francisco’s Christian McCaffrey is most likely to score the first touchdown in Cowboys vs. 49ers, according to DimersBOT.
DimersBOT gives McCaffrey a 12.8% chance of getting in for six first at Levi’s Stadium. The 49ers RB is a 52.5% chance of scoring an anytime touchdown.
First touchdown scorer prediction
- CeeDee Lamb: 9.4% probability
- Ezekiel Elliott: 9.2% probability
- Tony Pollard: 7.6% probability
- Dalton Schultz: 6.4% probability
- Michael Gallup: 4.3% probability
San Francisco 49ers
- Christian McCaffrey: 12.8% probability
- George Kittle: 11.2% probability
- Deebo Samuel: 8.0% probability
- Elijah Mitchell: 5.7% probability
- Brandon Aiyuk: 4.9% probability
Anytime touchdown scorer prediction
- Ezekiel Elliott: 40.7% probability
- CeeDee Lamb: 40.0% probability
- Tony Pollard: 34.1% probability
- Dalton Schultz: 29.4% probability
- Michael Gallup: 22.1% probability
San Francisco 49ers
- Christian McCaffrey: 52.5% probability
- George Kittle: 47.0% probability
- Deebo Samuel: 37.0% probability
- Elijah Mitchell: 27.1% probability
- Brandon Aiyuk: 24.4% probability
Click ️ here ⬅️ to unleash DraftKings Sportsbook’s NFL Bet $5, Get $200 in Bonus Bets promo for Cowboys vs. 49ers. New users only.
Sunday’s game between the Cowboys and 49ers in the NFL at Levi’s Stadium is scheduled to start at 6:30 p.m. EST.
If you or a loved one has questions or needs to talk to a professional about gambling, call 1-800-GAMBLER or visit 1800gambler.net for more information.
MORE SPORTS BETTING STORIES
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Ryan Leaver has been writing about sports and sports betting for more than five years. He has a strong interest in the NBA and NFL, as well as a lifelong passion for the English Premier League and international soccer.