Before You Play: What You Need to Know
We want you to gamble responsibly. To know a reputable site from a risky one, and to understand how to protect yourself while playing online casino games.
Please pay close attention to the advice and information below.
How we rate each site
Our expert reviewers analyze each PA casino site in detail, checking for several must-have ingredients:
- It’s licensed and regulated. You can find plenty of fake sites out there, but none on here.
- It’s safe. Rest assured your transactions and personal information are secure.
- It offers you a generous casino bonus when you sign up. Kickstart your online casino adventure and enjoy promotions such as VIP and loyalty programs.
- It uses quality software from leading casino software developers.
- It offers the very best in online casino game choice: all the popular live casino games with many active players.
- It gives you a variety of payment methods. For deposits and withdrawals.
- It’s mobile-friendly. If you want, you can gamble on the go.
- It’s easy for new players to learn the ropes, with FAQs and other useful pages.
- And it has outstanding customer support. If something goes wrong, you’ll find help easily at hand.
If a site doesn’t meet EACH benchmark, you won’t see it listed.
Casino Bonus Options
We’ve made sure all the PA casino sites on our list offer you generous welcome bonus money to help get you started. The two most common types of online casino bonus are:
- No deposit bonuses – receive bonus cash when you register a free casino account without having to make a deposit. Usually, these range from $10 to $30 and come with wagering requirements: you’ll have to play the bonus through several times before you can withdraw it and you’ll have between seven and 90 days to do this.
- First deposit bonuses – awarded when you make your first deposit. Most of these match the value of your first deposit up to an offer cap, usually between $300 and $1,000. Again, wagering requirements need to be met and most first deposit bonuses expire after 30 days.
Other types of casino bonuses you’ll find include refer-a-friend bonuses, reload bonuses, VIP or loyalty club bonuses, prize draws and free spins.
A hot topic among online casino fans, limited payment methods can be a stumbling block for new players. To play for real money, you need a way of safely and securely transferring your money to a legal online casino and then withdraw your winnings.
Here, you’ll find PA casino sites with a wide variety of hassle-free payment options. From Visa / Mastercard, ACH (e-check), PayPal and PayNearMe at 7-Eleven to online bank transfers, online e-wallets such as Neteller and Skrill, and cash-at-the-cage payments through a site’s brick-and-mortar casino partner.
Security & Customer Support
Our list only includes licensed and reputable sites, with state-of-the-art security methods, such as TLS encryption. We make sure your transactions and personal data are protected.
And if something goes wrong when you’re playing, you need to be able to get help to resolve the problem. This is why when we review PA casino sites, we make sure you can contact their customer support team easily and quickly. And via a range of different methods: live chat, phone, email, web form and more.
Staying safe online
Steer clear of a site if:
- It’s unlicensed and the website footer is empty. This is a massive red flag.
- It’s on a list of blacklisted casinos or has a majority of negative online reviews.
- It’s not protected with Transport Layer Security (TLS). Make sure the web URL displays HTTPS, not HTTP.
- It lacks a testing certificate. If you do find one, double-check with the testing company that their audit is up to date.
- It has limited payment options. And if it won’t let you pay in a small deposit or if withdrawals take more than a day, get out of there.
- It’s hiding behind a simple ‘contact us’ form. Legitimate sites have customer support teams you can contact 24/7 via live chat or email and telephone.
- And it’s eerily quiet on the poker tables. Even if you just want to play slot games, see if there are any other real people playing poker. Something’s wrong if you’re on your own.
And follow these 5 tips to keep yourself safe when you play:
- Keep your anti-virus software updated.
- Keep your details safe and secure. Don’t share your password with anyone and don’t leave yourself logged in on multiple devices.
- Keep an eye out for too-good-to-be-true offers and don’t blindly click on links in emails.
- Keep it fun. Play within your budget and set time limits for yourself.
- And keep to reputable and licensed online casinos, such as the ones we’ve recommended for you here.
Stay on the right side of the law
You must be over 21 years of age and physically located in Pennsylvania to access the online casinos listed on this site.
For those you love, please gamble responsibly
Gambling addictions ruin lives. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem and needs help, call 1-800 GAMBLER. Help and advice is free and available 24/7.