As they ready for a game against the Houston Rockets (18-52), the New Orleans Pelicans (33-37) will be keeping their eye on two players on the injury report. The play-in game starts at 7:00 PM ET on Sunday, March 19 at Toyota Center.
These two teams match up for the second straight game after the Rockets took down the Pelicans 114-112 on Friday. Jalen Green’s team-high 25 points led the Rockets to the victory. Brandon Ingram had 31 points for the Pelicans.
New Orleans Pelicans Injury Report Today
Start playing daily fantasy basketball today at FanDuel — sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Houston Rockets Injury Report Today
Rockets Injuries: Alperen Sengun: Questionable (Groin)
Pelicans vs. Rockets Game Info
- When: Sunday, March 19, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Toyota Center in Houston, Texas
- TV: BSNO and SportsNet SW
Watch the NBA and other live sports without cable! Use our link to get a free trial with fuboTV.
Pelicans Season Insights
- The Pelicans put up just 4.2 fewer points per game (113.9) than the Rockets allow (118.1).
- New Orleans is 20-5 when scoring more than 118.1 points.
- On the offensive side of the ball, the Pelicans have had a hard time putting the ball in the basket over their last 10 games, scoring 108.3 points per contest over that stretch as opposed to the 113.9 they’ve racked up over the course of this season.
- New Orleans connects on 10.8 three-pointers per game (23rd in the league), 1.5 fewer than its opponents (12.3).
- The Pelicans rank 21st in the NBA with 111.1 points scored per 100 possessions, and ninth in the league defensively with 110.7 points conceded per 100 possessions.
Pelicans vs. Rockets Betting Info
Want to place a bet on this matchup? Get a first deposit bonus when you sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook using our link today!
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.